Programmes for people who want to achieve personal goals that require assistance. I sit down with you to ensure we understand where we are and where we're going. I integrate training with the tapestry of life so you don't go bonkers in the meantime.
- First timer triathlon goals
- Sprint and Olympic Distance goals
- Half Ironman & Ironman goals
- Ultraman & multisport events.
I work with all my athletes to make the most out of their limited time & energy. You receive the knowledge garnished over time. And there is no better education than the education of true triathlon experience mixed with academic regime and coaching time.
- Pool Based Swim Squads - Mon, Wed, Fri
- Sea Based Training Sessions - Thurs
- Individual Technique Sessions
Tri focused performance run sessions
- Monday Rep Sessions
- Wednesday Longer run or aerobic strength reps
- As part of Sat SBR session
Tri 'Brick' Sessions
- Saturday swim to bike to run sessions
- Seasonal bike (windtrainer)/run reps
- SpringBike400 - 3 day cycling camp, October 21-24
- Half Ironman Focus Weekend - November 18-20
- Ironman Training Camp - February 3-6
- Winter pre-Worlds special training (heat lab; pool based SBR; whatevers required)
- Winter Expeditions - Evergreen Triathlon, Chamonix, France, Sept 2017
- Winter Windtrainer Sessions
- Sat Brick
- Sunday long ride - team up with training mates