Jenny Rose - Head Coach & Director
- Elite ITU World Triathlon Series Champion
- Elite ITU World Long Distance Triathlon Champion
- Twice nominated - Halberg NZ Sportswoman of the Year
- French and Dutch National Triathlon Series Champion
- European Triathlon Teams Champion
- Powerman World Duathlon Series - Evergreen Champion
- Holder of all TriNZ triathlon titles; and many other NZ and European triathlon titles
- Selected Oceania Cycling Team 1992 & holder of NZ Hill Road Cycling TT record (still!!)
- Multisport - Winning Team 1991 Southern Traverse and second team 1993
- Coach of Fi Docherty - World Long Distance Duathlon Champion; Anna Hamilton - 3rd Junior World Duathlon Championship; Tom Moyes - 3rd 20-25 yrs World Tri Championships; and had multiple athletes qualify for Kona Ironman
- Masters of Sport Coaching, University of Queensland 2013
- Bachelor of Physical Education, Otago University 1986; Diploma in Teaching, Christchurch Teachers College 1987; Secondary School Teacher on Full Time and Relief basis – 19 years (PE, Maths, Science and Outdoor Education) 1988 - 2009
- Triathlon NZ High Performance Coach 2004-2006; Level 2 Triathlon NZ Coaching certification
- Executive Member & High Performance Commissioner, Triathlon New Zealand, 2000 – 2001
- Interim High Performance Manager, Triathlon New Zealand, April – June 2001
- Manager of Education and Duty Manager, Millennium Institute of Sport & Health 2001 - 2003
- Professional Triathlon Coach and TriNZ High Performance Coach 2003 - 2007
- Recipient Prime Ministers Coaching Scholarship 2005
- Athletics NZ Level II Middle and Long Distance coaching certificate
A little about Me:
I've coached since a youngster - started off as a guinea-pig for my Mother as she taught teachers how to teach swimming.
Tertiary study at Otago Uni and Christchurch Teachers College before more recently polishing off academia with a Masters in Sport Coaching from the Uni of Queensland.
During my tri career I raced as a professional for 10 years and became not only the World Long Distance Triathlon Champion but also the ITU World Cup Series Champion. I spent 7 summers racing from my Paris base throughout the world but mainly in Europe. Wonderful experience!
Having come from a coaching background and trained acaedmia for coaching and teaching it was no surprise that I would have chosen to specialise in swim and tri coaching.
I love coaching and the skills and joy I get to share with my athletes. This is a dream job for someone like me and I'm very blessed to be able to do it full time.
Anna (Nemo) Marshall